Re: [Candidacy] Thomas Thurman

I did send this email to elections gnome org and
foundation-list gnome org, but in a conversation a short while later I
was convinced that I could best help the Foundation by not being on
the BoD; I cancelled the foundation-list posting and asked on
#sysadmin for the elections g o ticket to be killed, but clearly it
didn't happen in time. For the avoidance of doubt, I am not standing
in this election. Sorry for the confusion.

Thomas