Re: Help us prepare a budget for 2008!

Sorry, it seems I didn't see this mail before.

On lun, 2007-11-12 at 11:24 +0530, Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay wrote:
> This is the important bit for us in India. After the GNOME Project Day
> at foss.in (where we will be talking a bit about the Academy/Education
> bits) we expect to see requests for GNOME talks (and not merely
> evangelist kind talks) shoot up. A reasonably low cost way to ensure
> brand recall is swag and in this particular case being stickers, flyers
> and buttons. So, is this call for the budget allocations factoring in
> the GNOME developer trip sponsorship "plus" swag or just the latter ?

We'd love to know all your needs for next year, so that's both.
Obviously, it's too early to know about the trips and everything, so
it's more an approximation/guess than a hard figure that we request.

Thanks,

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.