Re: GNOME Foundation Board Meeting Minutes :: 7/6/07

You are asking the wrong question. The correct question is 'do you think
more people than today would be able/interested in attending both
conferences if they are hosted in the same location back-to-back?'

And the answer to that question is:
Yes, I do.

Christian