Re: New board roles
- From: Dave Neary <bolsh gnome org>
- To: Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org>
- Cc: Mariano Suárez-Alvarez <msuarezalvarez arnet com ar>, Foundation-List <foundation-list gnome org>, qgil desdeamericaconamor org
- Subject: Re: New board roles
- Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2007 14:05:12 +0100
Vincent Untz wrote:
> Le lundi 05 février 2007, à 05:31, Mariano Suárez-Alvarez a écrit :
>> One thing that appears to need improvement is the handling of foundation
>> membership applications.
> However, things have been getting much better lately (I could even say
> they've got better since I left ;-)): applications are kept in RT, and
> should be processed within a month. Applicants are told to mail the
> membership committee if it's not the case.
The membership committee got two new members last year - Clytie and
Izabel. Have they been integrated into the team and do they have access
to all the ressources they need to approve/deny/reply to requests?
GNOME Foundation member
bolsh gnome org
] [Thread Prev