New board roles

The board had its second meeting last week. Although we have been
individually really busy during January, we hope to be more efficient
from now on. I am starting having a work/family routine after the move
to Helsinki, and Nokia is letting me some GNOME time during office
hours. That helps.

We decided new board roles:

- Glynn is the new secretary (before it was Federico).
- Dave is the new treasurer (before it was Jonathan aka jbr).
- Anne repeats as vice-hair.
- I'm chairing this year (following Dave's Path of Chairing Wisdom, hopefully).

My candidate program was focused on internal board/Foundation
improvements, and this is what I will try to push.

You will know more about the meeting very soon, in the minutes. We
want to beat our marks delivering them publicly.