Re: GNOME Planet is currently unmaintained

On 1/28/07, Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org> wrote:
<quote who="Jordi Mas">

> For more than three months I have been sending e-mail messages to the
> current GNOME Planet editor Jeff Waugh but I got no answer.

Hi Jordi,

I know a few requests have been waiting in my inbox over the last few weeks
or so, as I've been focusing almost 100% on linux.conf.au 2007. I've hardly
even had time to delete broken feeds either, which has resulted in a lot of
cron damage. ;-

Jeff,

If you are crazy busy, as you usually are, can we get somebody else in
on the maintenance of planet?

Corey