Re: Special GNOME event in California next week

<quote who="Jeff Waugh">

> Some of you may have noticed a new teaser on the front page of www.gnome.org
> today - it's about an event we're holding next Thursday, April 19th in Santa
> Clara, California, USA.
>
> If you're a GNOME lover living nearby, come down to see us. There will be a
> bunch of hackerly GNOME folks there, and a special announcement at 9am. You
> are invited! :-)
>
>   CELF Embedded Linux Conference

I should note here that GNOME folks are welcome to come to the announcement
session without paying for admission to the entire event. Those who want to
stay for the rest of the day should pay, however -- it's only $40 for a
hobbyist pass.

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
A Stream of Numbers. See you there.     37.40629 -121.97653 2007 04 19 09 07

    "You know, it's not that unusual, even in Hollywood, for brothers to
         work together. Heard of the Warner brothers?" - Ethan Coen