Re: My interests in the GNOME Foundation

Hi,

Anne Østergaard wrote:
> I strongly feel that under the present circumstances it would be the
> only acceptable solution to let the next elected board hire the new
> GNOME Business Development Director.

What are the present circumstances? I think if there are good candidates now, I
would *much* prefer the current board to act now, especially since they have led
the discussion that such a position was necessary for the GNOME foundation to be
successful.

Pushing it out to the new board has the potential risk of a whole bunch of new
people coming on board who aren't familiar with previous discussion.

Glynn