Re: Required: Administrator for the Foundation

El dg 18 de 06 del 2006 a les 12:26 -0400, en/na Richard Stallman va
escriure:

> (Quim Gil pointed out that it may be necessary to hire someone
> who isn't GNU/Linux literate, just to get someone soon.

Just to avoid confusion, I didn't meant to hire someone who isn't free
software literate to use non-free software tools as a GNOME
administrator, but come and learn the usage of the free tools the
Foundation is already using (detailed by Jonathan).

A good administrator knowing the concepts and knowing to use non-free
tools is very likely to learn the usage of the free tools easily. That's
all.

As Dave has pointed out, we have already at least one candidate able to
use the current free tools.