Re: Required: Administrator for the Foundation

On Sat, 2006-06-17 at 15:55 -0400, Richard Stallman wrote:
> You probably want people who know how to edit with Emacs,
> write code to compile with GCC, debug with GDB, and call
> functions in GLIBC and GTK+.

I don't think that's exactly what the board had in mind when said they
were after an 'administrator'. I think the requirement was to be
computer literate in the sense of being able to use 'normal' user-based
applications, such as word processors and spreadsheets, to manage the
day-to-day running of the foundation.

If they're handy with Emacs, GCC and the rest, they'd probably be wasted
on doing the admin job described ;)

--
Ross