Minutes of the Board meeting, 2006/Apr/05
- From: Federico Mena Quintero <federico ximian com>
- To: foundation-list gnome org, foundation-announce-list gnome org
- Subject: Minutes of the Board meeting, 2006/Apr/05
- Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 10:48:18 -0500
Dusting out the drawer of old minutes...
GNOME Foundation Board Meeting, 2006/04/05
Dave (Chairing, minutes)
Luis to mail boston-social gnome org to look for volunteers to
represent us at Boston Usenix and Boston LWE
Dave to be our liaison with marketing-list to set up the basic structure
of the new www.gnome.org
Dave to request a contract from Quim for GUADEC
- ongoing. We expect something by Easter.
Federico to mail advisory-board-list about what members would like to
obtain from the Foundation.
- We'll pick it up at the meeting.
Jeff to write a proposal for the technical project meeting.
Jeff describes Ghosts of past Conferences. Something we should do for
Luis to send mail RE LWE/Usenix:
GUADEC meetings - Deciding dates & times for advisory board and board
Board meeting before and Advisory after is a good idea.
-Dave: We should split up the all-day board meeting so we don't wear
-Advisory board is on Thursday, June 29th
Advisory board - Preparing the meeting
- Need an agenda
- luis: Should we keep it to a single agenda?
- bolsh: Want to turn it into something where they go to them frequently
- jeff: turn it into a long term agenda
Action: Get Advisory board rep for RH
-Done: Gerry Riveros is representing
Advisory Board fees -
-We're going to go to a January billing period. Prorate people. No one
has been billed yet.
Axis Inform�ca wanting to sell products with the GNOME logo (see
-Reuse the german contract for this group (initially)
-Turn it into a generic TM agreemark that people can use
-Action: Contact lawyers to make sure our generic contract can work.
] [Thread Prev