Re: Draft agenda for foundation AGM during GUADEC

Hi,

David Neary wrote:
> The agenda will be pretty basic - we will present what the board has
> been working on and will work on for the rest of the year, get a report
> on our finances from the treasurer, and have a Q&A session for the rest
> of the time available.

Following on from feedback, a partial list of the various initiatives
and projects we'll be including is below:

> Agenda
> ======
>
> 1. Chairman's report
>
> Presentation of the board, and overview of the foundation's activities
> since last GUADEC. I will be handing off the conch to other board
> members for particular topics.

 * Documentation contract
 * Public service
 * Foundation administrator role
 * Google SoC
 * Foundation organised/funded Conferences
 * Conference presence - EclipseCon, LinuxWorld, FOSDEM, linux.conf.au, ...
 * Event boxes
 * Communication & promotion

> 2. Treasurer's report
>
> The state of the finances - how much money we have, what we've spent
> money on, and what we plan to do with the rest.
>
> 3. Ongoing projects and their status

 * Web site redesign
 * Trademark agreements
 * Executive director