Re: GUADEC/GNOME build machines

El dl 17 de 07 del 2006 a les 14:04 +0200, en/na Dave Neary va escriure:

> So, it's complicated, but here's the summary:

Taking a decision in this list should be easy. Once the decision is made
the administrativia to make the moves legal are not necessarily simple,
but they don't need to be done here in the list.

Legal aspects apart, we all seem to agree that these 4 boxes will be
owned by the GNOME Foundation and will stay in Fluendo's office to do
some building work.

Once this is confirmed Chema from GNOME Hispano and I will take care of
the rest.