Re: Reducing the board size

<quote who="Dave Neary">

> There have been a couple of *really* good examples this year - the hiring
> of someone to do a contract on docs (which stalled for 3 months on the
> writing of a job contract, until the person got another job) is one.

How is it that with a full time employee, a small task such as this was
stalled for three months?

- Jeff

--
Ubuntu USA & Europe Tour: Oct-Nov 2005            http://wiki.ubuntu.com/3BT

    Echidnas, or at least the ones I've met, don't have joy. Adults very
     rarely have joy. Kids have hyperkinetic nuclear joy in abundance.