Re: Minutes of the Board meeting 2005 Oct 26

Hey,

On Fri, 2005-10-28 at 13:50 +0200, Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller
wrote:
> Minutes of the Board meeting 2005 Oct 26
> Actions completed:
> ==================
>
>   ACTION: Federico to take the task to find documentation authors and
> get it
>           done
>      - Done, documentation author hired

Oh, okay. Oh really - I wonder who that could be?

[snip]

>  - Status of Shaun's work - is it underway?
>     - Yes, will ask for report from Shaun on progress

I assume it's Shaun then? I guess I would have expected some sort of
announcement. What is Shaun's work going to involve, etc etc?

Glynn