Re: buying GNOME merchandise

    What about credit cards the Linux Fund seems to be successful at that so
    why not a GNOME credit card.

The idea of using such a credit card is fine, but ISTR being told that
these credit cards actually yield a tiny fraction of the money to the
charity that supposedly they benefit, which makes them exploitative.
It's a vague recollection, and I don't know for certain, so I only
suggest that the board check this aspect, and not agree to it if the
plan is exploitative.