buying GNOME merchandise

I recall some local/national licensing deals were in discussion for
official GNOME merchandise.  What is the status of these?  I cannot
locate anything with the GNOME brand, save for the official tee-shirt.

I'm in the mood to put the GNOME logo in my home, office, and clothes,
and I don't wear tee-shirts.  www.cafepress.com will let me create
buttons, posters, and stickers.  I don't believe the Foundation permits
any member to use the logo in this case since the items are available
for sale.  Is this so?  I don't want the money; I would donate all
proceeds to GNOME.  Can the Foundation arrange for such as store?

sinzui is verizon net
Guilty of stealing everything I am.