Re: Minutes of the Board meeting 2005 Feb 2

I have no particular horse here, but I will note that if we want to
use wiki for serious documents, we must have high quality RCS, and
mediawiki and whatever ubuntu use have that, and live.gnome.org does
not, which is a serious bummer.

Also, Jeff, AFAICT, mediawiki (being the engine behind the biggest
wiki in the world) seems to have a decent rep; dismissing it as 'fruit
loops' is silly.

Luis