Re: Minutes of the Board meeting 2005 Feb 2

On Mon, 2005-02-07 at 11:28 -0500, Jody Goldberg wrote:
>     - Getting Road map in Wiki
>     : Luis seems to be making progress.  The old roadmap is on the wiki and
>       needs to be updated.

Having spent some time evaluating Wikis the last two weeks, I have to
say GNOME is running perhaps the worst possible Wiki software on
live.gnome.org.  I would recommend that if the group ever looks at
moving to a new piece of software, Twiki and MediaWiki be considered.
Twiki has an awesome file-attachment feature and both are just superior
in most ways to MoinMoin.

Nat