Re: Endorsements one by one [was Re: Endorsing David Neary]

    Actually what Stallman and others did during voting is campaigning and
    this should have ended before voting get started.

I don't think there is anything wrong with continuing to endorse
people after voting starts.

I wish I could have posted all my endorsements before voting started.
Because I was late, probably some people had already voted before
seeing my messages, and perhaps some of them might have paid attention
to my endorsements if they had been earlier.  But things don't always
go smoothly and quickly--especially by email when each back-and-forth
takes 2 days.