Re: Endorsements one by one [was Re: Endorsing David Neary]

On mer, 2005-11-30 at 18:12 +0000, Alan Horkan wrote:
> To change the subject slightly I'd be interested to know how good the
> turnout has been so far if it is not too much trouble for the Electoral
> committee to provide that kind of preliminary information.

(I'm not wearing my membership committee hat and when I say "committee",
please consider I'm not the one doing the work)

The committee can do it (it's just a single sql query). I'm just not
sure if it's okay to provide this information (although I don't see any
reason why it wouldn't be okay). Is there any objection to this idea?

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas press�