Re: Endorsements one by one [was Re: Endorsing David Neary]

    Are you going to keep doing this over and over until you have endorsed
    seven candidates?

It is possible, but unlikely.  I don't think I will want to endorse 7
different candidates.

    Could you please come up with one email listing the candidates you endorse
    and wish to promote rather than doing it seperately for each candidate as
    others have done.

I wish I could have made all the decisions before the start of voting,
but it didn't turn out that way.  Since voting has already begun, I
don't want to delay an endorsement while waiting to decide about other
people.  I don't know how long those conversations will take.