Re: GNOME Foundation Budget

On Fri, 2005-08-12 at 11:14 -0400, Luis Villa wrote:

> Another one is travel and trade show budgets- I know we sent Tim to
> LWE SF in 2004, for example- is that money under conference/trade
> shows? travel? This is unclear in the 2004 budget.

I did not attend LWE SF in 2004.

> the 2003 budget shows ~$25K in 'earned' conference revenue, but 0 in separate GUADEC
> contributions, and 2004 shows only $7K in 'earned' conference revenue
> and $60K in GUADEC contributions. I assume these fluctuations are just
> because we accounted for GUADEC differently in 2002, 2003, and 2004,
> and in the future we'll just book everything as we did in 2004?

In 2003, there was earned revenue from room bookings at Trinity College
in Dublin.  Housing payments and some registration fees in 2004 were
paid directly to the college in Kristiansand.  In 2004, the GUADEC
earned revenue of 7K was exhibition space rental.  With the growth of
the foundation's activities in 2004 to include projects other than
GUADEC, the financial statement now reflects those program activities -
GUADEC, Bounties, GIMP.

tim