Re: GNOME Foundation Budget

Luis wrote:
> Hrm. Interesting. So in general we are slowly
> increasing fundraising
> success, but not in ways that are repeatable?

No, this model is repeatable and we've had success
bringing in new sponsorship using it.  It's what's
allowed us to get the sponsorship/buy in from groups
like the Stuttgart Regional Economic Development group
and the ministry in Germany that gave us 25K.  This
makes the 3rd GUADEC where this model has brought
success and sponsorships on a local level.