Apparently nothing remotely to do with slides and papers

On Thu, Jan 22, 2004 at 10:39:31PM +0000 or thereabouts, Ciaran O'Riordan wrote:

> Daniel Veillard <veillard redhat com> writes:
> > Stop there, you're
> > just annoying, take your bigotry somewhere else. Study the history
> > of Linux, you will understand why the Linux people do not want
> > to call it in a different way.
>
> How is it bigotry when someone asks that the OS be called "GNU/Linux",
> but not when you ask for it to be called "Linux"?

Can everyone in this thread please either stick to the topic in
the subject line or, if they must wander so completely off-topic,
change the subject line when they do?

Cos I'm still reading under this subject in the hope of finding
some more slides and papers.

This is exactly the same discussion that we have every few months
(under a variety of subject lines, none of which are ever changed
to say we're onto that discussion again), and I can predict pretty
well who is going to take which side.

I can't predict who might actually say "Here's my talk notes",
though. :(

C'mon, is changing the subject line _really_ so hard?

Telsa