Re: Some slides and a paper from L.C.A. 2004

On Thu, Jan 22, 2004 at 09:02:37PM +0000, Rui Miguel Seabra wrote:
> On Thu, 2004-01-22 at 20:28, Alexander Kirillov wrote:
> > But I do not think anyone - RMS, FSF,
> > foundation board - can dictate to people which term they should use in
> > their emails and talks. Wise or not, this is their choice.
>
> If it's events they organize, the Foundation board should politely ask
> the speakers to avoid creating confusion between a kernel and the whole
> operating system.

  For the last 3 years you would have gotten a resounding NO from the
foundation board. RMS is well aware of this. Stop there, you're
just annoying, take your bigotry somewhere else. Study the history
of Linux, you will understand why the Linux people do not want
to call it in a different way.

Daniel