Re: Some slides and a paper from L.C.A. 2004

On Thu, 2004-01-22 at 20:28, Alexander Kirillov wrote:
> But I do not think anyone - RMS, FSF,
> foundation board - can dictate to people which term they should use in
> their emails and talks. Wise or not, this is their choice.

If it's events they organize, the Foundation board should politely ask
the speakers to avoid creating confusion between a kernel and the whole
operating system.
If for nothing more, please consider the shallow reasoning of making
SCO's life even harder, since they obviously rejoice in the confusion
many make between the kernel and the whole operating system in order to
promote their hideous agenda :)

But I am confused with one thing in your email... dictate? Who's forcing
anyone to do or say something? I might not understand English properly,
but in my dictionary 'please remember' is quite different than 'I want
you to write this, or else'.

Rui
+ So let's do it...?