Re: Yes to Publicity! Not to Anonimit! Was: Re: GNOME Foundation Annual Elections - proposal

 I still think that making that change is one of the last parts
of the general process of building the GNOME foundation as a democratic
entity following the usual democratic rules.
Nobody have said that "usual democratic rules" are good (as you said there is no point in using history examples). And I don't feel that "open" vote is less democratic
than "anonymous" one.

Anyway, IMHO, if we follow democratic rules then the descision of changing voting rules should also be voted by everyone (not just a board). And the vote should happen
using old voting system :)

Aleksey