Re: GNOME Foundation Annual Elections - proposal

At hispalinux.es we have an electronic vote software developed that lets
us do the same kind of elections from internet.

It's GPL software and lets you anonymous voting.

All documentation is only in spanish, but we could try to help you
answering your questions about it and of course, if there is any
interest in it, we could try to translate the documentation into
english.

The software is called JFreevote. It's a Java program.

The website is: http://jfreevote.hispalinux.es

and the author is Juan Antonio Martinez <jonsito teleline es>

It has SSL and GPG certifications support if we require extra
validation.

Cheers.