Re: GNOME Foundation Annual Elections - proposal

    At hispalinux.es we have an electronic vote software developed that lets
    us do the same kind of elections from internet.

GNU.Free also does this sort of job.  It was intended for use in
official governmental elections, and we discontinued its development
because we concluded that internet voting for such purposes is simply
a bad idea.  However, internet voting can be fine for use by small
organizations, and GNU.Free could be a useful choice for them.