Re: Web guidelines for use of GNOME Trademark

On Sad, 2003-11-22 at 01:28, Danilo Segan wrote:
> Yeah, we should create the other foot! For now, we've got the left
> foot (or is it a footprint?), and we're missing the right foot.

We have the old pre-trademark logo which has been used for many things
and shipped in packages that claim to be GPL, so we could always use
that one as the "free" one if it was useful, since it can anyway.

That unfortuantely reduces the visibility and value of the "real" Gnome
foot and its brand value if its the only one everyone knows.