Re: Questions

On Sat, 2003-12-27 at 08:46, John Fleck wrote:

> The second was to offer an alternative hypothesis for the reception
> CVSGnome has received, an example based in what another correspondent in
> this thread carefully described as "your turbulent history with the
> project". In the case I cited, you acted like an uncooperative jerk. The
> GNOME project is far too full of friendly, cooperative people for me to
> waste my time on those who behave otherwise.
>
> As my late, beloved Grandma used to say, "You catch more flies with
> honey."

Hi John,

I don't know Ali and think I have never communicated with him about
anything, but based on the messages on this list many of the `official
gnome people' including you should reread the last sentence and
seriously consider it.

Andreas

--
Prof. Dr. Andreas J. Guelzow
Dept. of Mathematical & Computing Sciences