Re: Questions

On Sat, 2003-12-27 at 07:25, Danilo Segan wrote:

> If there are no any ommisions of this kind, I don't see a reason
> against including CVSGnome on release pages in the future, but your
> attitude ("documentation is no big deal") doesn't warrant that this
> won't happen again. IMHO, every part of Gnome is a BIG DEAL, and it's
> not yours to undermine others' work.

The official gnome releases omit various pieces of gnome software all
the time so why shouldn't CVSGnome?

I do know that the official justification for selecting some modules to
be part of the official release versus others is frequently justified by
a random division between desktop, office and 5th toe but discussions
such as the recent discussion re gthumb should have made it clear that
there are little real rules about what module fits in where.

Andreas

--
Prof. Dr. Andreas J. Guelzow
Dept. of Mathematical & Computing Sciences