Re: Questions

Hi Andreas,

"Andreas J. Guelzow" <aguelzow taliesin ca> writes:

> The official gnome releases omit various pieces of gnome software all
> the time so why shouldn't CVSGnome?

It's as simple as this: you're claiming to provide a full Gnome, yet
you neglect one part which I consider important (and which I
contributed to).  I'm not talking about political correctness, I'm
talking about natural reactions to such stuff.  I don't doubt many
folks in here don't care much (if at all) about Serbian translation,
but if they start removing it from their projects in Gnome CVS (after
all, cvs.gnome.org is tight on diskspace ;), that would be a blow in
the face for me and many others who have worked on that translation.

Cheers,
Danilo