Re: Questions

<quote who="Aleksey Sanin">

> Personally, I would prefer to see GNOME moving towards non-restrictive MIT
> type licenses.

You are absolutely welcome to contribute your code to the community under
any license you choose. Go for it!

[ You will find very strong support within the GNOME development community
for the licenses we have chosen. It is extremely unlikely that you will
encourage much interest in relicensing our software under substantially
different terms, especially without being a major code contributor. ]

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
   "When there's public debate and mass hysteria, that's when the patches
                         roll in." - Michael Meeks