Re: Questions

On Fri, 2002-11-15 at 02:36, Richard Stallman wrote:
<snip>
> In our community I often encounter personal insults, sometimes simply
> reflecting personal enmity, sometimes used as a tactic.  Could you
> face such hostility for years and respond as dispassionately as I do?

Did it ever occur to you that there might be a third reason for people
not liking you?

During Guadec2, you wanted ever single program reprinted to say
"GNU/Linux", when the FSF didn't give one penny for the organisation of
the conference. You also took the developers hostage to talk to us about
things we already knew (software freedom... man, we were *already* free
software developers), and to do feature requests (tell bugzilla not us)
about a product you obviously didn't know.

I hope the members of the foundation will understand that you're not an
easy person to work with. </understatement>

Cheers

PS: I also remember you depriving 2 developers of Beer to talk to them
about multimedia, outside the pub. That's outrageous.
--
/Bastien Nocera
http://hadess.net

#2  0x4205a2cc in printf ("Oh my %s\n", preferred_deity) from
/lib/i686/libc.so.6 printf ("Oh my %s\n", preferred_deity);
Segmentation fault