Re: GNOME Foundation Elections - Preliminary results

    I'm sorry.  Why do people insist on waiting until AFTER the facts to voice
    their opinions ?

Please don't use name-calling for your arguments.  The reason people
are voicing opinions now is because we are commenting on a problem
that just recently happened.  Nobody was "waiting".

When I saw the ballot, I found the instructions confusing, and I sent
suggestions to the people who handled the voting for how to make it
clearer in the future.  I didn't send that mail to foundation-list
because that seemed unnecessary.

At the time, it did not occur to me to ask, "What will you do if a
member misunderstands the instructions?  Shouldn't you make reasonable
efforts to enable these votes to be counted?"  Perhaps it would have
been useful if I or someone else had thought of this and raised the
issue then, but that didn't happen.

That's no reason we shouldn't do the right thing now.