Re: Minutes of the GNOME Board meeting 16 October 2001
- From: Glynn Foster <glynn foster sun com>
- To: Linas Vepstas <linas linas org>
- Cc: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>, Daniel Veillard <veillard redhat com>, foundation-announce gnome org, foundation-list gnome org, webmaster gnome org
- Subject: Re: Minutes of the GNOME Board meeting 16 October 2001
- Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 13:29:01 +0100
Linas Vepstas wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 18, 2001 at 07:58:48PM +0200, Rodrigo Moya was heard to remark:
> > On Thu, 2001-10-18 at 19:56, Linas Vepstas wrote:
> > > On Thu, Oct 18, 2001 at 12:31:38PM -0400, Daniel Veillard was heard to remark:
> > > > - Update on GNOME 2
> > >
> > > I have no clue on how to port to gnome-2.0.
> > yes, they're in CVS, module vicious-build-scripts. That's what you want
> > to compile a GNOME 2 environment. There's a README which explains what
> > you've got to do.
> Hmm, OK, am trying ... but the meta-issue is -- can't someone just
> add this to the http://developer.gnome.org/dotplan/ URL ??
Okay, did a bit of work on d.g.o this morning. Removed some of the old cruft that
did months ago and for now added a doc about the vbs to
Hopefully people will start putting more useful docs there [ie. all the changes to X
from 1.4 to 2.0 docs
that currently just reside in CVS].
] [Thread Prev