Re: changed charter, new elections proposal

I propose that we post a news item on Gnotices titled "Elections!".  People
nominate themselves by replying to that news item, and below that people can
comment on it.  So there'd be one news item and then a thread for each
candidate who nominates him/herself.  That's very simple and makes it easy for
anyone to see who's nominated and what people are saying about them.

Bart