Re: changed charter, new elections proposal

Good point.  How do other people feel about

1- posting daily interim voting results.  The advantage is that it allows
subsequent voters to tweak their votes in order to achieve a more balanced board.
The disadvantage is described by Phil below;

2- keeping the mailing list archives closed while the election is running.  We can
easily disable the archives and provide access to it at the end of the elections
if people prefer that.

Bart