Re: Fixing the gnome-hackers list

> Daniel Veillard <Daniel Veillard w3 org> writes:
>
> > > Havoc disabled this in the list configuration when he created the list.
> > >
> > > Do you think we should change this ?
> >
> >   IIRC that was the result of some kind of disagreement. Unless there
> > is something new I don't suggest to reopen the issue

> > > Sure it is archived, but the list is called `foundation-list' :-)
> > >
> > >         http://mail.gnome.org/archives/foundation-list/
> >
> >   could foundation-list be added from:

> That's what I said above.
>
> There is a configuration option whether or not it should be listed
> there so all that needs to be done is to change this configuration
> option.

Telsa and I talked about this on IRC the other day, and we sort of
expected that the list was private only until candidacy was properly
open. Â Since the foundation list is probably one of a very few that's
relavent to ANYBODY participating in GNOME, I think it should be a
public list.

	Greg

	P.S. Â Since there are no controls on subscribership, I
	subscribed myself as SOON as I saw the first post to
	foundation-announce, which was copied to foundation-list.