Re: Fixing the gnome-hackers list

> Daniel Veillard <Daniel Veillard w3 org> writes:
>
> > > Havoc disabled this in the list configuration when he created the list.
> > >
> > > Do you think we should change this ?
> >
> >   IIRC that was the result of some kind of disagreement. Unless there
> > is something new I don't suggest to reopen the issue

> > > Sure it is archived, but the list is called `foundation-list' :-)
> > >
> > >         http://mail.gnome.org/archives/foundation-list/
> >
> >   could foundation-list be added from:

> That's what I said above.
>
> There is a configuration option whether or not it should be listed
> there so all that needs to be done is to change this configuration
> option.

Telsa and I talked about this on IRC the other day, and we sort of
expected that the list was private only until candidacy was properly
open.  Since the foundation list is probably one of a very few that's
relavent to ANYBODY participating in GNOME, I think it should be a
public list.

	Greg

	P.S.  Since there are no controls on subscribership, I
	subscribed myself as SOON as I saw the first post to
	foundation-announce, which was copied to foundation-list.