Re: Fixing the gnome-hackers list

On Mon, Oct 16, 2000 at 02:03:23PM +0200, Martin Baulig wrote:
> Basically the problem with mail.gnome.org is that we aren't advertising
> its existance enough :-)

  Seems so :-)

> Maybe people also look for lists.gnome.org and not for mail.gnome.org,
> but I'll add a CNAME for it this afternoon.

  yep

> Havoc disabled this in the list configuration when he created the list.
>
> Do you think we should change this ?

  IIRC that was the result of some kind of disagreement. Unless there
is something new I don't suggest to reopen the issue

> >   And if there is one list which must be archived there it's the foundation
> > one !!!
> >
> >    => no such list ..
> >
> >  Is it due to a technical problem ? Where are are the archives ?
> >    http://mail.gnome.org/archives/foundation/
>
> Sure it is archived, but the list is called `foundation-list' :-)
>
>         http://mail.gnome.org/archives/foundation-list/

  could foundation-list be added from:

I understand that if this is dynamically generated this might be non-trivial

> It's also correctly linked to from foundation.gnome.org.

  Okay :-)

Daniel

--
Daniel Veillard w3 org | W3C, INRIA Rhone-Alpes  | Today's Bookmarks :
Tel : +33 476 615 257  | 655, avenue de l'Europe | Linux XML libxml WWW