Candidacy (Eskil Heyn Olsen)

Oy...

Because of my coworkers nagging and toensure that there's enough
candidates
to actually make the election meaningful, I'll nominate myself.

But ; I dislike politics and would rather spend my time doing real stuff
rather then
gnome-* gnome org email bickering, so I do not think I'll be a fantastic
foundation
member. There you have it.

The candidacy yadayada  (short, I don't want to waste your time) ;
I'm Eskil, one of the two gnome-pilot maintainers (meaning I've been
hacking gnome
since June 1998), Being snatched up by Eazel, I moved from Denmark to
USA, and
therefore now hack Nautilus related  stuff fulltime. Other merits must
speak for
themselves.

'nuffsaid.

/dev/eskil