Re: should candidates be foundation members.
- From: Martin Baulig <martin home-of-linux org>
- To: bruce perens com (Bruce Perens)
- Cc: foundation-list gnome org, james daa com au
- Subject: Re: should candidates be foundation members.
- Date: 09 Oct 2000 19:27:00 +0200
bruce perens com (Bruce Perens) writes:
> From: James Henstridge <james daa com au>
> > Seeing Bruce's nomination email brought up a question: should foundation
> > board candidates be foundation members?
> Just as a procedural point, I did indeed send in a member registration
> email before announcing my candidacy. Given the assumption that I would
> not be rejected as a member, I felt OK to announce candidacy before the
> memeber list was updated.
And now this problem is also solved (just processed his membership request.
martin gnome org (private)
baulig suse de (work)
] [Thread Prev