Re: should candidates be foundation members.

From: James Henstridge <james daa com au>
> Seeing Bruce's nomination email brought up a question: should foundation
> board candidates be foundation members?

Just as a procedural point, I did indeed send in a member registration
email before announcing my candidacy. Given the assumption that I would
not be rejected as a member, I felt OK to announce candidacy before the
memeber list was updated.

I can't see any reason why candidates would not be members.

	Thanks

	Bruce