Re: please participate in GNOME Foundation discussions

kelly@poverty.bloomington.in.us writes:
> This is, by the way, normal, according to the class in interest group
> politics I took a couple years ago.  Most interest groups have a
> small, vocal core and a large, relatively noiseless, periphery.  A
> good way to chase off the periphery is to try to force them to
> contribute more than they want.

Well hell, if we have the vocal core figure stuff out, then we get
complaints about lack of democracy, and if we try to get more
participation everyone is going to leave. ;-)

I guess we're screwed. ;-)

Anyway, I hope there won't be any forcing, and people can ignore the
foundation if they don't care about it. (With the caveat that if said
people then flame about it later, it will be annoying.)

Havoc