Some comments

Hello,

I've read the document at :
http://mail.gnome.org/pipermail/foundation-list/2000-July/000374.html
(glanced over it, not read it extremely in depth, as it is still a
draft,
 if I understand correctly)

One thing :

> On certain occasions, conversations within the Gnome Foundation will be
> confidential. On those occasions, notes from meetings etc. may be edited
> to maintain confidentiality. We will work to keep confidential
> conversations down to a minimum.

I am wondering what you mean hear with 'confidential'? I get the nasty
feeling this is more or less a loophole to make decisions behind other
people's back or something which is not a good thing.
Maybe someone could give a concrete example and more clearly define
'certain occasions'?

Almer S. Tigelaar