Re: please participate in GNOME Foundation discussions

On Fri, 28 Jul 2000 09:41:24 -0700, Bart Decrem <bart@eazel.com> said:

>I agree with Havoc that it's not necessarily a bad thing if most
>people don't care all that much about this foundation, but right now,
>the discussion seems to be between maybe 6 highly vocal folks
>(including myself) - so it'd be good to hear a few additional voices.

This is, by the way, normal, according to the class in interest group
politics I took a couple years ago.  Most interest groups have a
small, vocal core and a large, relatively noiseless, periphery.  A
good way to chase off the periphery is to try to force them to
contribute more than they want.

Kelly