Re: [GF] initial slate - european part

Speaking as a European, I want to second Havoc's concern.  Many moons
ago, the Steering Committee first asked Elliott, Jonathan and myself to
start drafting documents for the foundation and when we looked around
the room, we realized that none of us were from the US (Canadian, UK,
Belgian).

I have personally invited Bertrand and Mathieu to participate on
foundation-list, but haven't heard a peep from them yet.

So yes, I think it'd be wonderful if we got more input from Europeans
Gnome hackers, but I think it's unfair to accuse the Steering Committee
of being US dominated.

Bart