Re: election plans

On Mon, Jul 24, 2000 at 02:05:04PM -0700, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:
> One potential drawback to this is that it doesn't give people a whole
> lot of time to become GNOME foundation members to be able to
> participate in electing the initial board, and that the election might
> take place in the absence of actual formal bylaws.

I don't think this is such a huge problem.  The main thing is if this vote
is representative of the gnome community.  It doesn't really matter if ALL
people that would join have already joined, as long as enough did.

George

--
George <jirka@5z.com>
   If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.